Re: PBS Video Database

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Thu, 18 May 2000 11:08:57 -0700 (PDT)

To Videolibbers and Karen,

The PBS VideoDatabase titles are slightly different than the [original]
versions. First of all, all titles are time-index coded, many have had CC
added and are presented over several volumes rather than on 1-3 as
originally produced/dist. The PBS Video catalog also lists different ISBN#
for the time-coded versions. This does not mean that you could'nt use the
original OCLC/WLN record and add an 020, 500 or 590 field for a new ISBN
and time-index note as well as a 490 for series PBS Video Database and
changing the 260 field for extant information. Jim Scholtz