RE: looking for watercolor videos recommendations

Tatar, Becky (bltata@aurora.lib.il.us)
Mon, 15 May 2000 16:31:19 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know specifically if individual titles are any good, but some of the
titles from Crystal Productions have received good reviews. They have many
videos on art instruction. You might try them.

Becky Tatar
Unit Head, Periodicals/Audiovisual
Aurora Public Library
1 E. Benton Street