Re: follow for looking for watercolor videos recommendations

Chip Taylor (chipt@chiptaylor.com)
Mon, 15 May 2000 15:42:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Renee,
The videos I can recommend include:

Beginning Artist Series: Becoming a Watercolor Artist
"Recommended. Presenting the Nibblelink method, this is an excellent program
for beginning artists." -Booklist
Begins with primary colors, emphasizing building blocks required working in
any medium, and includes "on-hand" demonstrations of techniques used in
coloring, drawing, values and composition. Produced by Peggy
Lanning-Eiseler. JSCA 60 min.

View and Do Series: Painting On-Site: Watercolor With George Sear
There is something very special about painting an outside scene on-site.
Here acclaimed artist George Sear has chosen a 14th-century church in
England to paint and takes viewers step-by-step through the choice of
viewpoint, the preliminary sketch, the aspects of perspective and design,
color mixing and application, and the wet and dry brush techniques artists
need to know to produce a pleasing watercolor. JSCA 60 min.

contact Chip Taylor Communications 800.876.2447 www.chiptaylor.com
sales@chiptaylor.com