RE: looking for watercolor videos recommendations

Carol Dunn (dunnca1@oplin.lib.oh.us)
Mon, 15 May 2000 14:52:23 -0700 (PDT)

Renee, We buy some of our painting videos from
www.dickblick.com---we have a series called Watercolor workshop with Terry
Madden, it has 169 circulations on it (so someone must like it). I also
have just received a catalog from a place
called Utrecht
http://www.utrechtart.com/
they sell arts and crafts videos as well, but we haven't tried them yet!
:-)
This has nothing to do with my job in the library---but for those of you
that carry the periodical Architectural Digest--take a look at page 144
(June 2000 issue)----I've been mentioned in an article on Architectural
Websites! (I'm stunned, happy and smiling in Ohio!)
Carol Dunn
AV Librarian, NT Administrator and Webmaster
Findlay-Hancock County Public Library
206 Broadway
Findlay, Ohio 45840
419-422-1712