Re: e-books

Druda (edruda@suffolk.lib.ny.us)
Thu, 11 May 2000 09:43:09 -0700 (PDT)

Ebooks seem to me to be a personal device, like a Walkman, but at least
one public library here on Long Island is circulating the readers
(Softbook brand) with books loaded onto them. Anything not printed on
paper seems to fall to the media department!

Ellen

Ellen Druda
Media Librarian
Half Hollow Hills