Re: FW: PP videos

Tue, 9 May 2000 11:05:27 -0700 (PDT)

Liz: This is great! Would it be possible for the article to be signed?
I think that would add credibility. Thanks... -- Kris

On Tue, 9 May 2000, Liz Shemeley wrote:

> As a distributor (Library Video Company) and a producer (Schlessinger Media)
> we face Public Performance Rights/Fair Use issues daily. In order to provide
> information on the permitted use of video in the classroom for our
> customers, our V.P. of Legal Affairs, Judie Koss, recently posted an article
> on our website on the "classroom exemption" under the U.S. Copyright Act;
> http://p3.libraryvideo.com/articles/feature_article_sl.asp.
>
> Liz Shemeley
> Key Accounts Director
> Library Video Company/Schlessinger Media
> Wynnewood, PA
> 800 843-3620 x142
> liz@libraryvideo.com

Kristine R. Brancolini, Media/Film Studies/Digital Library Program
Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405
Phone: 812.855.3710 | Fax: 812.856.2062 | Email: brancoli@indiana.edu