Re: Dam books video

CSemper (semper@bc.edu)
Mon, 8 May 2000 10:31:40 -0700 (PDT)

Sally:

I thought I had repressed this memory, but the video your library
director wants was an ALA Video, circa 1989, called, "Tales of
Plateauing." It indeed had librarians and patron dressed as beavers
and a patron standing at the Main Desk requesting the dam books. Now it
may take another decade for me to forget this again.

CSemper

On Mon, 8 May 2000 10:02:52 -0700 (PDT) "Sally S. Wellman"
<swellman@pelican.state.lib.la.us> wrote:

> We have a library director looking for a video with people dressed up as
> beavers asking for the dam books. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

O'Neill Library/Boston College
semper@bc.edu