Re: VRT Gala

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Mon, 8 May 2000 09:16:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Marlyn, Yes, the VRT gala will be held at Facets Multimedia on Sunday,
July 9 from 7-10:30 pm. Address: 1517 Fullerton Ave. (we may have buses
available for transportation, but that has not been determined yet). The
speaker will be Studs Terkel who will be interviewed by Michael Wilmington,
film critic for the chicago Tribune - Q&A to follow. Light Chicago-style
finger food and drink. Some of the VRT Notable Videos for Adults will also
be shown in preview rooms. Tickets can be obtained ($20 VRT members, $25
non-members) by e-mailing Chris Lewis (clewis@american.edu) - VRT also
takes credit cards - Chris will give you details. Information and ticket
forms will be coming out in the upcoming VRT Newsletter (hopefully,
mid-May). Let me know if you need more information. Hope this helps.
It's going to be a great time - hope to see you there. Jim Scholtz.