VRT Gala Tickets Now Available! (fwd)

Mon, 8 May 2000 08:22:07 -0700 (PDT)

Here's the VRT Gala information, in case anyone else needs it. -- Kris

Kristine R. Brancolini, Media/Film Studies/Digital Library Program
Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405
Phone: 812.855.3710 | Fax: 812.856.2062 | Email: brancoli@indiana.edu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 10:51:55 -0800 (PST)
From: Chris Lewis <clewis@american.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: VRT Gala Tickets Now Available!

Tickets for the 2000 Video Round Table Gala are now available!

This Summer at the American Library Association's Annual Conference, The

VRT Gala will be held at Facets Multimedia, 1517 Fullerton Ave.,
Chicago, IL, on Sunday, July 9, 2000, 7-10:30pm.

As many of you know, the Gala is the single best party that occurs at
ALA. Why? Because it's the only chance to meet many of the celebrities
of Videolib and Videonews in one place. It's also a time for good food
and great entertainment. This year's speaker has not been confirmed yet,

but in recent years we have had John Waters and Michael Moore, among
others, as guest speakers. There are also tons of door prizes. It is
always a load of fun, so don't hesitate and get your tickets today!

Tickets for this year's gala are $20 for VRT members and $25 for
non-members.

Mail your request with the following: A check payable to "ALA Video
Round Table", number of member and/or nonmember tickets requested, your
name and mailing address, and phone number. Please send your request by
June 10, 2000.

We also accept major credit cards. If you wish to use a credit card,
indicate what type of card it is (eg VISA), the card #, your name
exactly as it appears on the card, and the expiration date. You can send

it to me via email or snail mail

Send requests to:

Chris Lewis
Media Services
American University Library
4400 Massachusetts Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20016-8046

clewis@american.edu
202/885-3257

This year we only have space for 175, so don't hesitate, run, do not
walk to your nearest authorized ticket vendor. Well, I guess, your only
ticket vendor, me, your VRT treasurer.