Re: Checkout Times for Media Materials

Victoria Caplan (lbcaplan@ust.hk)
Sun, 7 May 2000 17:51:24 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Rosalind,

All our videos and CD-ROM-s and CD's check out for 7 days *except* the
feature films, which normally go out for 3 days. If a faculty member needs
a longer check-out period, they fill out a Special Loan Request form and
then I (as the section head) sign it. So far this system works fairly
well.

- Victoria Caplan
HKUST Library
Media Resources & Microforms