Re: Shadow Catcher

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Thu, 4 May 2000 08:01:46 -0700 (PDT)

Facets carries this title on VHS for $29.95. It is in stock and can be
shipped immediately.

If you're interested or have any additional questions please feel free to
contact me at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Video
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 03:05 PM 05/03/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Does anyone know who distributes "Shadow Catcher," the 88 min. 16mm film
>about photographer Edward S. Curtis? I'd also be interested to know if it's
>available in video.
>
>Thanks,
>

>Kate Spohr
>University of California Extension
>Center for Media and Independent Learning
>2000 Center Street, Fourth Floor
>Berkeley, CA 94704
>510-643-2788
>Fax 510-643-9271
>kspohr@uclink4.berkeley.edu
>http://www-cmil.unex.berkeley.edu/media/

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: