Re: Legal Self-Help -and- The Caste System

Jim Mumm (Jim.Mumm@marquette.edu)
Thu, 4 May 2000 06:44:50 -0700 (PDT)

I spoke again with the professor who is interested in this topic, and he told
me that vigilanteism is not exactly what he is looking for. He is interested
in the concept of "self help" as a legal system of its own (for example, the
Samoans).

Any thoughts on this?

Also, we are very interested in films that deal with the legality of the Caste
System in India.

Thanks

Jim Mumm