Re: Legal Self-Help -and- The Caste System

Jim Mumm (Jim.Mumm@marquette.edu)
Wed, 3 May 2000 14:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

I suspect that vigilanteism might be on the right track. I have a call out
to the professor to verify if that is the approach.

The concept goes to a judicial breakdown within a society, and the society
taking over, so that term might fit.

I should have pointed out that this professor is interested in not only
American, but also foreign films.

Thanks.

Jim