Re: Compact Media Shelving

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Tue, 2 May 2000 13:33:17 -0700 (PDT)

We purchased compact shelving manufactured by Winsted Corporation
(http://www.winsted.com , phone (800) 447-2257) through a local
distributor a few years ago, and plan to purchase another before long.
Whatever company you go with, if the unit slides the shelves along guide
rails anchored to the floor (probably everything has to be) be sure your
installer puts flooring strips between the rows - wood, plastic, whatever
- so your staff steps on the flooring strips and not on the guide rails.

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University
San Francisco CA 94132-4200