Re: Recyling of 16 mm films

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Mon, 1 May 2000 12:48:22 -0700 (PDT)

Tried to post this before but I'm not sure the message went through: The
AMIA link to the American Archives of Factual Film is not current. The
website for AAFF is

http://www.lib.iastate.edu/spcl/aaff/aaff.html and

They're a good place to send old prints that are too good to trash.

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University
San Francisco CA 94132-4200