Re: Recyling of 16 mm films

Ben Achtenberg (Ben@fanlight.com)
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 08:16:27 -0700 (PDT)

I'd like to add Fanlight to Kate's query -- we may soon be clearing out
some 16mm prints of older films that no longer circulate, including many
still in usable condition. If any of you still use and/or archive 16mm, we
would consider donating these to your collection, if you're willing to pay
shipping -- it hurts too much to just trash them. If there's any interest
out there, I'll draw up a list of titles -- though it may take me a month
or so to get around to it.

Best,
Ben Achtenberg

At 01:07 PM 4/26/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>We have a number of damaged 16mm films we need to dispose of. Anyone know
>of companies/resources for 16 mm film recycling?
>

>Kate Spohr
>University of California Extension
>Center for Media and Independent Learning
>2000 Center Street, Fourth Floor
>Berkeley, CA 94704
>510-643-2788
>Fax 510-643-9271