Re: Title Search

Jan Derks (jderks@ald.lib.co.us)
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 09:07:37 -0700 (PDT)

--------------BC21FC26AECA03079FA3F6F8

Becky - Individual volumes of a multi-volume set Victory at Sea can be
purchased through www.moviesunlimited.com. Don't know if their series is the
same series you're looking for. Jan

--
Jan Derks
AV Collection Development Librarian

--------------BC21FC26AECA03079FA3F6F8 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> Becky - Individual volumes of a multi-volume set Victory at Sea can be purchased through www.moviesunlimited.com.  Don't know if their series is the same series  you're looking for.  Jan