Re: Flatlandia

Thu, 20 Apr 2000 10:01:39 -0700 (PDT)

Beth: I'm puzzled about the difference between this film and a film
called _Flatland_. I saw it years ago on 16mm and it's in OCLC WorldCat
as being available on video from Harvard Film Archive. A number of
libraries own it, so you might try contacting one of them. You might also
do the same for the Italian version. However, it seems to be harder to
find; only Trinity College in CT is listed as owning the video. They
might be able to give you a lead on Media Magic. Or maybe they acquired
it from a third party. Good luck... -- Kris

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000, Beth Hansen wrote:

> Greetings,
> I have repeatedly attempted to contact Media Magic in Nicasio, Calif to
> purchase "Flatlandia : dal racconto fantastico a piu dimensioni", an
> animated short film on plane geometry. Does anyone know a way to contact
> them or an alternate source for the film? I suspect this is a pretty tough
> one, so thanks in advance for an help!
> Cheers,
> Beth
>
> Beth Hansen -- Media Acquisitions & Cataloging Librarian
> Shain Library--Connecticut College
> 270 Mohegan Ave., New London, CT 06320-4196
> ehhan@conncoll.edu e-mail
> (860) 439-2681 (voice) ; (860) 439-2871 (fax)

Kristine R. Brancolini, Media/Film Studies/Digital Library Program
Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405
Phone: 812.855.3710 | Fax: 812.856.2062 | Email: brancoli@indiana.edu