Re: Sharpe's Company

Jan Derks (jderks@ald.lib.co.us)
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 15:35:34 -0700 (PDT)

--------------6BBD277E23790AE87CDF7851

Try Movies Unlimited (www.moviesunlimited.com). Jan Derks

--
Jan Derks
AV Collection Development Librarian

--------------6BBD277E23790AE87CDF7851 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> Try Movies Unlimited (www.moviesunlimited.com).  Jan Derks

Lucy Lockley wrote:

To anyone who might know:

We are trying to replace a single tape from a set of videos; the historical
fiction series based on Bernard Cornwell's books and starring Sean Bean as
Richard Sharpe.  There are at least 4 sets of the Sharpe's videos with 3 or
4 tapes in each set.  Our copy of the title "Sharpe's Company" has been
withdrawn due to damage and we'd like to replace it but do not need to
re-order a set of 3 or 4 tapes just to get one title.  Does anyone know
where we can order just the one title?

Baker & Taylor lists the title but has no stock On Hand or On Order.  Other
catalogs, like Facets, list the 4 multi-tape sets but not individual
titles.  Any help with this would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Lucy M. Lockley, Reference Librarian
Collection Development Coordinator
St. Charles City-County Library District
McClay Branch Library
2760 McClay Road
St. Charles, MO  63303-5427

Phone: 636/441.6454  FAX: 636/441.5898
e-mail: llockley@mail.win.org

        "Demons after money!?!  Whatever happened to the still beating heart
                of a virgin?!  No one has any standards anymore!"
                        Giles ('Buffy, the Vampire Slayer')
            __
           |   \
           |    \
      \\__/    /                        Touche!
       \___ __/