Re: The Evil Luminous Wurks...

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 13:19:45 -0700 (PDT)

I'll take Milos' info for Our Hitler. Lynch himself owns Eraserhead and for
some reason has not made a deal on it, HOWEVER unlike Our Hitler it did
have a LEGAL release on the Columbia label A LONG TIME AGO. I have seen
LEGAL used copies on eBay that usually go between $50 and $100. There are
ALSO many more Illegal copies so if you decide to get it that way make sure
it is a legit copy

Jessica

Jessica