Re: (Fwd) "Our Hitler"- NOT

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 12:17:01 -0700 (PDT)

I believe that Luminous like the infamous Video Search Of Miami deals
strictly in bootleg copies usually from a European PAL. Anything you get
from these guys other than an old PD movie is strictly illegal and those
xerox type box covers ought to be a clue. Sorry they took your money but I
would never have dealt with them in the first place.

Jessica Rosner
Kino