Re: RTI TapeChek ( was Previewing question)

Victoria Caplan (lbcaplan@ust.hk)
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 17:48:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Margit,

The RTI scanner and cleaner is a machine that can clean videotapes &
check them for defects (visual or audio) and tell you what point on the
tape it occurs. Then you can take a look yourself and see how bad it is.
It saves lots of time.

The web page for this product is
http://www.rti-us.com/products1.html

Someone recently posted here (I think) that he preferred another brand,
but I forget what it is.

Victoria Caplan
HKUST Library Media Resources & Microforms