Re: The Desert Island Video Core List

Helene Hertzlinger (hth16w@yahoo.com)
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:33:12 -0700 (PDT)

Gary -
"Small Wonders" is the story of music teacher Roberta
Guaspari-Tzavaras, the inspiration for the Meryl
Streep film "Music of the Heart." It is published by
Disney Home Video and is available from Baker & Taylor
for 19.99. It is also known by the alternate title,
"Fiddlefest."
-- Helene
--- Gary Handman <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu>