RE: Just Desserts for the desert island

Suhr, Angie (Asuhr@library.dcr.state.nc.us)
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 09:06:33 -0700 (PDT)

Gary,
How about adding the following titles on your list, if you don't have
already:

THE WAVE (46 MIN., 1984, I don't know who distributes this now) --A
high school teacher embarks on an experiment with his high school class
to illustrate the mental atmosphere that made Nazism possible.

EYE OF THE STORM( 25 MIN., 1971 Guidance Associates distributes
this)--An experiment in prejudice and discrimination conducted by a
teacher with her third-grade class.