RE: Previewing question

Victoria Caplan (lbcaplan@ust.hk)
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

The cataloging Dept. here catalogs the videos. They will preview the title
screen if necessary. Usually we do copycat if we can find it so will use
that summarry, or use the summary (for the 520 field) from a description
on the cover. Very few if any videos are previewed in their entirety.

- Victoria
HKUST Library
Media Resources & Microforms