Re: Previewing question/"100 Best Films"

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 12:21:26 -0700 (PDT)

Sue
Are you implying that there could have been some "not so good " films on the
AFI's top 100 list?
How could this be possible? It was determined by experts.

Next time let the English Dept. stick to the 100 greatest books

Jessica