Re: Default prices for av

sdehut@linfield.edu
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 12:03:16 -0700 (PDT)

We charge patrons a flat $60 for any lost material - book or AV. Our
Technical Services staff who do the acqusitions and cataloging felt this is
a median price for all our media. Sometimes we come out ahead, sometimes
we lose money. The amount was raised from $35 two years ago.

Sue DeHut

--On Tue, Apr 11, 2000 11:46 AM -0700 "Tatar, Becky"