Re: Default prices for av

Jan Derks (jderks@ald.lib.co.us)
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 11:59:24 -0700 (PDT)

Our public library system doesn't do anything like this. Is this to determine
replacement costs for lost or damaged AV items? Could you clarify why you're
doing this? Perhaps we're missing something at our end that we should consider
doing! - Jan Derks

--
Jan Derks
AV Collection Development Librarian