Re: recommendation for mental illness video?

Richard Cohen (rbc24@earthlink.net)
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 13:51:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hurry Tomorrow was filmed over a six week period in a locked psychiatric
ward at metropolitan State Hospital in Los Angeles; it examines the
treatments, attitudes between patients, staff and family; and gives you
a first-hand look at the experiences of patients on an acute ward,
several years ago. You can get more information at
http://www.richardcohenfilms.com or give me a call--Richard