Re: Mutter Courage und ihre Kinder video

Mon, 10 Apr 2000 10:38:52 -0700 (PDT)

Ah! Das gibt mir ein grosse kopfschmertzen (gives me a big headache?)

The Berliner Ensemble is notortiously (was notoriously...they've disbanded)
stingy and weird about letting filmed versions of Herr Brecht's works.
I've tried in the last few years to score Mutter and others...to no avail
(The BE wouldn't return my emails or my letters...go figure!)

gary handman

At 09:33 AM 04/10/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm searching for a copy of the Berliner Ensemble version of Mutter Courage
>und ihre Kinder. Worldcat lists a 1980 PAL standard video, published by
>Atlas Forum in Duisburg, Germany. Does anyone know if this is still
>available, either from Atlas (address?) or through another distributor.
>Thanks in advance for any available information.
>G. Margaret Porter
>Librarian, Reference Department
>University of Notre Dame
>Notre Dame IN 46556