Re: Re: Clear plastic vhs cases

Barb Bergman (barbara.bergman@angelo.edu)
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 06:49:19 -0700 (PDT)

My policy is to check in the video, not the box. (We have a barcode on the
video and on the box.) Unless you look at the video itself, you don't know
whether the right tape is in the correct box. A simple concept, but it's
difficult to make sure everyone is following this rule.

Given your past experiences, I'd say that the only way boxes with barcode
openings would work is if only the video (sans the video's box) is in a
clear plastic case, so you can see the video's label through the case. Not
the most attractive way to show off the collection.

Barb