Re: Korean War Films?

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 12:06:12 -0700 (PDT)

But if you do remember M*A*S*H, remember that it is really a Vietnam War
film/tv show set in Korea of the 1950s. I can remember complaints from
Koreans at the time that the "locals" who were supposed to be speaking
Korean were saying gibberish, and about innacurate portrayals of Korean
customs, I think. The M*A*S*H tv production team did address this issue in
later years.

Brigid Duffy
San Francisco State University