Re: Clear plastic vhs cases

stephen O'Riordan (soriordan@ucsd.edu)
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 10:11:38 -0700 (PDT)

--=====================_9250937==_.ALT

Brigid,

Here at UCSD we have used clear cases for years & haven't had any problems.

Stephen

At 04:26 PM 4/6/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Dear Videolibers,
>
>We've been using black plastic videocassette cases here at SFSU for years,
>but finally somebody suggested going to clear cases - much less handling
>by the staff because you can see if the right tape is in the box and if
>it's rewound or not. I've located a couple distributors, but my question
>is, have you had any experience with clear cases - any problems with
>cracking, bad hinges, anything else that would be a problem?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Brigid Duffy
>Audio Visual/ITV Center
>San Francisco State University
>San Francisco CA 94132-4200
>E-mail: bduffy@sfsu.edu

Stephen O'Riordan
Film & Video Library
University of Calif. San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla Ca 92023-0175Q
phone: (619) 534-7981
fax: (619) 534-0189
e-mail: soriordan@ucsd.edu
http://orpheus.ucsd.edu/fvl/FVLPAGE.HTM