Re: Clear plastic vhs cases

Charles Timberlake (ctimberl@sjvls.lib.ca.us)
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 08:44:13 -0700 (PDT)

We've had no problems with clear cases and have used them for years for
videocassettes we hold behind the counter. We always display original
artwork in a case on the open shelves for patrons to browse for any video
held at desk. Obviously, we hold the videos that are likely to be stolen
or are, in fact, replacements for stolen copies (sometimes we learn the
hard way).

Charles Timberlake
Audiovisuals
Kern County Library, Bakersfield, CA