RE: Clear plastic vhs cases

Judy Jones (judyjones@csus.edu)
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 08:36:58 -0700 (PDT)

We used to use black plastic cases, now we use clear with "pockets." They
work very well and are a bit less rigid than the old black ones so pieces
don't break off.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brigid Duffy [mailto:bduffy@sfsu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2000 4:26 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Clear plastic vhs cases

Dear Videolibers,

We've been using black plastic videocassette cases here at SFSU for years,
but finally somebody suggested going to clear cases - much less handling
by the staff because you can see if the right tape is in the box and if
it's rewound or not. I've located a couple distributors, but my question
is, have you had any experience with clear cases - any problems with
cracking, bad hinges, anything else that would be a problem?

Thanks in advance,

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University