RE:I, Claudius?

Victoria Caplan (lbcaplan@ust.hk)
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 18:31:18 -0700 (PDT)

We bought ours from PBS. There are no single episaode editions, but Films
for the Humanities tends to be expensive...
The price listed on PBS's website is $US 129.98 for 14 episodes on 7
casesttes.
http://shop.pbs.org/ilB3VM3htt/products/A1772/

- Victoria F. Caplan
Acting Media Resources & Microforms Librarian
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology