Re: Clear plastic vhs cases

Cynthia Peterson (cpeterson@mail.bluefield.edu)
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 16:40:55 -0700 (PDT)

--------------C84C1C019BBF0AD9FDAB53F5

Our experience has been positive so far. We use clear cases with the cover
(or pocket-don't remember exactly what it's called) which allows us to put the
front, back, and spine of the box inside (cut up and inserted). Since the box
is smaller than the case you can still see through enough to tell if the tape
is inside. So far we've had no trouble with them breaking or cracking any
more so than the black cases we have, maybe even less so since the plastic
doesn't seem quite as hard and brittle.

--

Cynthia L. Peterson, Director of Library Services Easley Library, Bluefield College 3000 College Drive Bluefield, VA 24605

540-326-4237: Voice 540-326-4288: Fax

cpeterson@mail.bluefield.edu Easley Library Home Page: http://www.bluefield.edu/library/ *******************************************************************************

--------------C84C1C019BBF0AD9FDAB53F5 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="cpeterson.vcf" Content-Description: Card for Cynthia Peterson Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="cpeterson.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

begin:vcard n:Peterson;Cynthia L. tel;fax:540-326-4288 tel;work:540-326-4235 x-mozilla-html:FALSE org:Easley Library, Bluefield College adr:;;3000 College Drive;Bluefield;VA;24605;USA version:2.1 email;internet:cpeterson@mail.bluefield.edu title:Director of Library Services x-mozilla-cpt:;-1 fn:Cynthia L. Peterson end:vcard

--------------C84C1C019BBF0AD9FDAB53F5--