RE: 20th Century

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 13:06:05 -0700 (PDT)

Woops! Sorry, I was thinking of the title listed below, which is close...but
no cigar. My apologies.

"The Century: America's Time"

Peter Jennings hosts this 11-hour, visual encyclopedia that chronicles the
defining moments, attitudes and trends that have shaped America and the
world during the 20th century. From the Wright Brothers' historic flight to
man's first steps on the moon, from the trenches of World War I to our
continuing battles in the Gulf, this is an impressive summary of our recent
history, with hours of archival footage, photographs and interviews. 1999.
Six-volume set.

Item# VHS: S37104 Price: $99.99

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Multimedia
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 12:43 PM 04/06/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>I purchased it from the ABCNewsstore.com or 1-800-CALL-ABC fir $14.95.

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: