Re: 20th Century

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 12:31:57 -0700 (PDT)

Facets has the series in stock and ready to ship for $99.99.
Please feel free to contact me if you're interested.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Multimedia
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 11:01 AM 04/06/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello Videolibbers,
>
>Does anyone happen to know where to purchase the video series "The
>Twentieth Century" with Peter Jennings? Thanks for any help!
>
>Jim Glenn
>Manager, Media Library
>University of California, Riverside

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: