Re: Ken Burns

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 09:30:14 -0700 (PDT)

Sally,

The only title that I noticed was not on your list was "Vezelay", which we
have in stock for $19.95. It can be shipped immediately. A description follows.

VEZELAY

Acclaimed documentary filmmaker Ken Burns and philosopher and painter
William Segal pay homage to the magnificent basilica at Vezelay, France,
whose magnetism and serene beauty has lured pilgrims from around the world
for centuries.

Ken Burns USA 1996 31 mins.

Item# VHS: S31552 Price: $19.95

If you'd like to order a copy or have any questions please feel free to
contact me at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Multimedia
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 08:52 AM 04/05/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Ken Burns is our keynote speaker tomorrow night at a function sponsored by
>the State Library. The State Librarian called me, at almost the last
>minute, to see if we own all of his works. The following is a list of the
>titles we own:
>
>Civil War Thomas Jefferson
>Baseball Not for Ourselves Alone
>Lewis & Clark Empire of Air
>Huey Long Thomas Hart Benton
>Shakers Statue of Liberty
>Brooklyn Bridge Congress
>Frank Lloyd Wright The West
>
>Do we have it all? If not, what are we missing? I have less than one day
>to acquire it!
>
>Thanks.
>

>--------------------------
>Sally S. Wellman
>Asst. Coordinator, Special Services
> & Manager, Audiovisual Resource Center
>State Library of Louisiana
>701 North 4th St.
>Baton Rouge, LA 70802
>
>Phone: (225)-342-4939
>email: swellman@pelican.state.lib.la.us
>Fax: (225)-342-4941

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: