Re: Movie rental? "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 08:46:13 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Jessica. Sure enough, SWANK has it. They didn't list it in their
catalog because they have it only on video.
Marilyn

At 08:14 AM 4/5/00 -0700, you wrote:
>SWANK owns it Unless Columbia has pulled it. They had planned a reissue but
>changed their minds so check with SWANK
>
>Jessica
>----------
>>From: Marilyn Huntley <mhuntley@hamilton.edu>
>>To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
>>Subject: Movie rental? "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"
>>Date: Wed, Apr 5, 2000, 3:06 PM
>>

>>Does anyone know who distributes "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" with
>>PUBLIC PERFORMANCE LICENSING? I thought I'd be able to find it instantly in
>>one of my 3 regular non-theatrical catalogs, but none of them lists it. So,
>>once again I'm turning to you good folks for help.
>>
>>Thanks in advance,
>>Marilyn Huntley

Audiovisual Classroom Services
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu