Video Library Manager wanted for WCW (wrestling, no joke)

Tue, 4 Apr 2000 11:58:28 -0700 (PDT)

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01BF9E2B.437B4E40

Well gang, opportunity is knocking (or should I say body blocking with a =
full nelson?). The WCW is looking for a "Videotape Library Manager." Who =
knows, maybe you get to wear tights with a stage name emblazoned across =
your chest ("The Librarian" Tag line: "Hey, illiterate breath, do I have =
to pound some information into you?). See below

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Robin Shaw=20
To: vidlib@videolibrarian.com=20
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2000 11:16 AM
Subject: Video Library Manager

World Championship Wrestling is looking for a Videotape Library Manager =
to oversee 19,000 tapes in the WCW Library. Additionally, the Library =
Manager will have 3 direct reports who will assist in archiving/data =
entry of the footage. If you know of anyone who is interested, please =
send resumes to: Robin Shaw, WCW, One CNN Center, Atlanta GA =
30348-5366. (WCW is a division of Turner Broadcasting, Time Warner)=20
If you need additional information, I will be happy to submit.=20
Thank you,=20
Robin Shaw=20
Director of Post Production, WCW=20
=20

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01BF9E2B.437B4E40

Well gang, opportunity is knocking (or should I say = body=20 blocking with a full nelson?). The WCW is looking for a "Videotape = Library=20 Manager." Who knows, maybe you get to wear tights with a stage name = emblazoned across your chest ("The Librarian" Tag line: "Hey, = illiterate=20 breath, do I have to pound some information into you?). See = below

World Championship Wrestling  is looking for = a=20 Videotape Library Manager to oversee  19,000 tapes in the = WCW=20 Library.  Additionally, the Library Manager will have 3 direct = reports who=20 will assist in archiving/data entry of the footage.  If you know of = anyone=20 who is interested, please send resumes to:  Robin Shaw, WCW, One = CNN=20 Center, Atlanta GA 30348-5366. (WCW is a division of Turner = Broadcasting, Time=20 Warner)
If you need additional information, I will be happy to = submit.=20
Thank you,
Robin Shaw
Director of Post Production, WCW =
 =20 ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01BF9E2B.437B4E40--