RE: SEX

Judy Jones (judyjones@csus.edu)
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 09:08:58 -0700 (PDT)

How about "Tonight's the Night," Fanlight productions. 1995

-----Original Message-----
From: John Beltram [mailto:JBeltram@library.unt.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2000 8:33 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: SEX

Funny, or should I say catchy subject title.

How about Seniors and Sexuality, from Suburban Television (215) 348-5909, or
A Thousand Tomorrow: Intimacy, Sexuality, and Alzheimer's, from Terra Nova
Films (773) 881-8491, or Sexuality and Aging, from Great Plains National
(800) 228-4630.

John Beltram
Media Library
University of North Texas

>>> mdew@post.cis.smu.edu 04/04/00 10:11AM >>>
.and AGING

Dear video-libbers,

Can any of you recommend a recent video on
sexuality and aging (uh huh) that I can acquire to replace
the one in our collection that has recently bit the dust?

The one I'm replacing was done in 1987 by Nebr.ETV.

Eagerly awaiting your suggestions and witticisms, I remain

-margaret

M.A.Dew
Southern Methodist University
Center for Media & IT
103-C Fondren Library West
Dallas, TX 75275
<mdew@mail.smu.edu>

"My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits
with my net income." -- Errol Flynn