Re: FREE Copyright/Fair Use/Public Perf. Info Feedback

Chip Taylor (chipt@chiptaylor.com)
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 05:32:54 -0800 (PST)

Hello Elizabeth (and others with Fair Use/Public Performance info need),

As President of AIME (www.aime.org), I recommend membership there.
I and the Board of Directors serve on a volunteer basis.
The Executive Director is Betty Gorsegner and will be happy to send you
information.
The AIME newsletter, which features Washington DC copyright attorney,
Arnold Lutzker,
addresses these issues contstantly. Also the video I produced with Mr.
Lutzker would be very helpful: "Copyright: The Internet, Multimedia and the
Law" - see www.chiptaylor.com
under TITLES or (Internet & Technology Series under SERIES).
AIME members receive a significant discount for this video.

Also, April at CTC is "Copyright Awareness Month" and for customers who
utilize Public Performance and order 5+ videos @ List (see ORDERING INFO),
they receive a FREE One Year Membership to AIME as their Value-Added Bonus.
If you need further details please contact me at: sales@chiptaylor.com

Chip Taylor, President
www.chiptaylor.com