Re: Video source "Drums"

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:54:11 -0800 (PST)

"Drums" is currently out of print but Facets does have it available for
rent. Please let me know if you're interested.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Multimedia
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 08:45 AM 03/30/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>I'm looking for a source where we can purchase a videotape of the 1938
>movie "Drums." The director is Zoltan Korda. Stars include Sabu and Raymond
>Massey. It's listed in my Video Source Book, but no distributor given. Does
>anyone know whether, and where, this is available? Thanks in advance.
>Marilyn Huntley
>
>- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>Marilyn B. Huntley, Audiovisual Assistant
>Audiovisual Classroom Services
>Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
>Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
>e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: