Re: Looking for "Better Than Chocolate"

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:20:51 -0800 (PST)

Facets has this title available for sale and for rent. We do not, however,
handle performance rights on it. You might want to check with Trimark for that.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information please
feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Multimedia
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 12:24 PM 03/28/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>I'm trying to find out whether the 1999 Canadian film "Better Than
>Chocolate," directed by Anne Wheeler, is being distributed in the U.S. I've
>been asked to get a rental, in either VHS or 16mm, & it must have public
>performance licensing available. Does anyone know of a distributor for this
>film? Thanks in advance.
>Marilyn Huntley
>
>- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>Marilyn B. Huntley, Audiovisual Assistant
>Audiovisual Classroom Services
>Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
>Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
>e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: