Re: White Shamans and Plastic Medicine Men

Linda Harris (imslkh@selway.umt.edu)
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:02:15 -0800 (PST)

I believe Dan Hart is the contact person at Native Voices. His e-mail
address is hart@sesame.kusm.montana.edu. Their mailing address is NATIVE
VOICES PUBLIC TELEVISION WORKSHOP, VCB Room 222, Montana State University,
Bozeman, MT 59717. The most recent information I have says it sells for
$99.95 educational use or $39.95 home use. Good luck.

At 11:03 AM 3/23/00 -0800, you wrote:
>I am looking for the video, WHITE SHAMANS AND PLASTIC MEDICINE MEN, from the
>Native Voices Series. I have called over a couple of weeks now and left
>numerous messages with Native Voices Public Television but I haven't heard
>back from them. The number I have is 406-994-6218. Does anyone know how to
>get in contact with them or if there is another source where I can obtain
>this video for purchase?
>
>Rhonda L. Pancoe
>Media Acquisitions Coordinator/Secretary
>Media & Instructional Technology
>Information Technology Services
>SB-8 McGregory Hall
>Colgate University
>Hamilton, NY 13346
>RPancoe@Mail.Colgate.Edu

Linda Harris
http://www.lib.umt.edu/dept/ims/index.htm
Media Circulation Coordinator Phone: (406) 243-2859
Mansfield Library FAX: (406) 243-4067
Instructional Media Services E-mail: imslkh@selway.umt.edu
Social Science 126 E-mail rental orders to:
University of Montana imsmovie@selway.umt.edu
Missoula MT 59812-1574