RE: Testing Water...and Ethics & Ethics, the Environment,

Pamela S. Reeves (PReeves@uwyo.edu)
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:09:43 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Philip.

Pamela Reeves
Preeves@uwyo.edu <mailto:Preeves@uwyo.edu>
University of Wyoming
Audio Visual Services
P.O. Box 3273
Laramie, WY 82071
(307)766-3184

-----Original Message-----
From: Philip Alan Hallman [SMTP:phallman@umich.edu]
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2000 4:57 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Testing Water...and Ethics & Ethics, the
Environment, and Profess ionals

Pamela,

The first title "Testing Water...and ethics" can be purchased from

Institute for Professional Practice
13 Lanning Road
Verona, NJ
1-888-IPP-2723

The second title "Ethics, the Environment and Professionals is
episode 13
of the series Ethical Issues in Professional Life and can be
purchased
from:

GPN (Great Plains National)
1800 N. 33rd St