Re: Opaque Projectors

sdehut@linfield.edu
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:09:31 -0800 (PST)

I think she would be happier with a document projector. You can use
transparencies, because it can be lighted from underneath the stage, or you
can use papers or books because it has a flat stage and side lights for
extra illumination, or even three dimensional objects. It can send it's
picture to a TV or a video/data projector for projection onto a screen.
Unfortunately, it's spendy.....

I'm not even sure if you can still purchase an opaque projector -- I
haven't seen one in any catalog lately.

Sue DeHut