Re: Testing Water...and Ethics & Ethics, the Environment, and Profess

Philip Alan Hallman (phallman@umich.edu)
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 15:56:59 -0800 (PST)

Pamela,

The first title "Testing Water...and ethics" can be purchased from

Institute for Professional Practice
13 Lanning Road
Verona, NJ
1-888-IPP-2723

The second title "Ethics, the Environment and Professionals is episode 13
of the series Ethical Issues in Professional Life and can be purchased
from:

GPN (Great Plains National)
1800 N. 33rd St
Lincoln, NE