Re: Testing Water...and Ethics & Ethics, the Environment, and Profess

Philip Alan Hallman (
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 15:56:59 -0800 (PST)

The first title "Testing Water...and ethics" can be purchased from

Institute for Professional Practice
13 Lanning Road
Verona, NJ

The second title "Ethics, the Environment and Professionals is episode 13
of the series Ethical Issues in Professional Life and can be purchased

GPN (Great Plains National)
1800 N. 33rd St
Lincoln, NE

Good luck.